03-15-18 219 words…
Yesterday I received an email from someone I recently added to my network who gave me the feedback that my emails weren't short and that I don't get to the point.
I welcome the feedback...good, bad or indifferent...after all, that's the only way to make improvements.
The goal with my daily emails is to do two things:
- 1Keep my company top of mind to my network so I get the call when you get that great deal under contract
- 2Provide some value to those who receive it and read it everyday in exchange for the opportunity to do #1
This is the 24th email I've sent since I started sending the daily emails (Mon-Fri)...so I guess it has officially become a habit now? 🙂
- My open rate is about 45%; a Google search of the average open rate shows 20-25% is the average and considered good.
- I notice too that different people open and read different emails.
- I've had 2 people unsubscribe
- I encourage it if you aren't receiving value and in one of the cases I had a conversation with them and wasn't able to help in their situation so not surprising at the unsubscribe
My question today is am I achieving #2? And if so, efficiently?
See #1 above...call me at 833-FUNDYES